I have finally decided to do a review on the 12 Minute Affiliate system.
You may have come across an ad about 12 Minute Affiliate. You might be wondering whether this is a scam or if you can make money with this opportunity.
Before I begin this review, I would like to point out that I am an affiliate marketer. So if you click on a link in this post, I may earn commissions.
What are the benefits of being a part of this system?
The purpose of the 12 minute affiliate system is to help its members promote affiliate products.
The system was created by Devon Brown, an experienced and successful Internet Marketer.
There are three niches covered. You can choose one niche only or all three niches. They are:
- Home business or make money online.
- Weight Loss.
- Personal Development.
How does the system work?
When you join 12 minute affiliate, you will receive a welcome email containing your log in details to access your Back Office.
Once you are in your Back office, on the left hand menu click on Getting Started and just follow the steps.
The most important point to understand with this system is that you need an autoresponder. The trainings are conducted using the Aweber autoresponder.
Once you have set up your autoresponder, you will then be able to set up your funnels and will be ready to make money.
So what are the key features of the 12 minute affiliate system?
As discussed above, to make the system work, you must have an autoresponder. Devon Brown does his trainings using the Aweber autoresponder. At the time of writing, integration with GetResponse and Mailchimp is possible
You will have access to 10 instant funnels if you are in the home business niche. I assume that this is the same in the Weight Loss and Personal Development niches.
You are able to create your own custom funnels using prebuilt templates.
You will find key trainings inside the Group where you can also get your questions answered.
1 on 1 coaching is provided
It can all be very overwhelming when you get started online.
As a result, 12 Minute Affiliate offer 1 on 1 coaching where you can get additional support. They offer two packages and these cost more money.
3 hours worth of coaching. There are three sessions.
This is to assist you with completing the basis tasks such as setting up your autoresponder.
Affiliate Mastery Platinum coaching
It is for those who are serious about growing their affiliate marketing business to $100,000 or more a year.
Who is this system designed for?
The 12 minute affiliate program has been designed for anyone who wishes to earn an income online or is already earning an income online but want an additional income stream.
12 Minute Affiliate allows you to test drive the system at $9.95 for 14 days.
There are two membership levels to consider:
The Basic membership costs $47 per month or $397 for the one-time lifetime membership and is for 1 niche only.
The Gold membership costs $97 per month or $797 for the one-time lifetime membership and is for all three niches.
The system also has an affiliate program. So you earn 50% commissions where someone joins the program through your affiliate link.
What I like about the 12 Minute Affiliate system
- The program owner Devon Brown does do regular trainings inside of the Facebook Group.
- 12 Minute Affiliate provide their members with email swipes for follow up emails.
- Many people don’t have a desire to mess around building funnels. So having a plug and play system like this really does help.
- There are many people who have earned their first affiliate commission after joining the program.
- The training is really easy to follow.
What I don’t like about the program
- Having to pay money for an autoresponder on a $47 a month program is a bit much in my view. But do watch this space. That may change in future. I currently have an autoresponder included with my monthly fee of $50 at The Conversion Pros where I can build an unlimited number of funnels.
- I feel that there is too much of an emphasis on Done For You traffic although there is an ebook within the platform on free traffic. Incidentally, if you wish to learn about free traffic methods, here is a free course that will help with that.
- I would have liked more choice with the number of funnels for my niche.
- I feel that the trial period should be free to allow us more people to join and experience what is on offer before making an informed decision to join.
Final thoughts on the 12 Minute Affiliate program
12 Minute Affiliate is most definitely not a scam. I have actually tested the system and can tell you that it does work. After buying traffic, I earned commissions with this program almost immediately.
What I would say though, don’t join if you are not committed to your success. You will only burn a hole in your pocket.
If you can afford the investment on the other hand, don’t expect overnight riches either. That only happens in movies.
Have you had any experience with this affiliate marketing opportunity? What were your thoughts on it?