High Ticket Hijack launched in September 2019. It professes to be a 100% done for you automated commission cash cow. Is that true?
I purchased the basic version of this product and I am also an affiliate for it. So if you click a link on this page and make a purchase then I will earn commissions.
However, I still want this review to be as impartial as possible.
First of all, exactly what is high ticket?
If you have landed on this review, you are probably searching for a way to make money online or you are already making some money online.
Typically, a lot of people (including myself) promote or have promoted low ticket affiliate products, often ranging between $10-$47 dollars but it can be much more.
Thousands of affiliates promote these types of products for….very low commissions.
High ticket affiliate programs pay much, much larger commissions. An increasing number of affiliates target affiliate programs where they can bank commissions of say $1,000 or more for 1 sale.
Well, the reality is that the effort required to generate a $10 commission or a $1,000 commission is exactly the same.
Hence, more and more people are changing their strategy and promoting higher ticket offers a lot more.
At the end of the day, we all want to be rewarded for our time. So if we can earn larger commissions, it makes the hours spent doing online work somewhat worth while.
So what are the benefits of the High Ticket Hijack app?
Affiliate marketing usually works best through email marketing where:
- You build a list of subscribers by giving away a lead magnet.
- Once your prospect is on your list, you use email marketing to drive them to your affiliate offers.
According to the program owners, here are some of the benefits of this app (software):
- You don’t need a list – trying to build a list can be a massive headache and it is far from easy.
- You don’t need experience – using the software does not require you to have experience.
- There is no need to pay for traffic – the program owners provide you with proven free strategies.
- There is no struggling to find products to promote – you will be given approval to promote these high ticket offers.
- There is no need to spend more than 15 minutes per day – once the system is set, you’ll only need 15 minutes per day to keep the product running.
What are the features of the High Ticket Hijack Software?
So the High Ticket Hijack software is a cloud based software with nothing for you to download on your computer or laptop.
It is based on a straight line marketing model that provides you with two key features:
- You will receive a lead capture page that serves a dual purpose. It gives away a free ebook and also a free training is offered.
- The done for you webinar page where the prospect goes through the training. The free giveaway will only be provided when the prospect goes through the entire training that contains an irresistible offer.
Who is this for?
This type of software is for absolutely anyone to use.
You don’t need any special skills or knowledge. You just need to be coachable and be prepared to take action.
If you don’t know how to build sales funnels or don’t want to build sales funnels, then this is definitely for you.
However, this software is also suitable for experienced marketers.
So how does High Ticket Hijack software work?
It is really very easy to set up. If I can do this then I suggest that anyone else can. With this system, you will need to have an autoresponder.
The training shows you how to connect your lead capture page to your autoresponder using Aweber. There are other autoresponders in the market of course. But do be aware of the additional cost.
Once you purchase the system, you will log in and then from the left hand menu, you click on Training.
The first training module you should be following is the one above. It basically shows you how to add your affiliate links to your Done For You Campaigns.
Now you will have to register with ClickBank and Warrior + affiliate networks if you purchase the basic software. These are both free affiliate networks. Adding your affiliate links to the software is easy.
Once you have done that, you also select the free giveaway that you want your prospect to receive after they have watched the webinar training and that’s it.
The next step is connecting your lead capture page to your autoresponder. Again the tutorial, makes it easy to set up if you are using an Aweber autoresponder especially.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to build a list and how to create a follow up email series in your autoresponder.
And now what next?
Once you are set up, you are ready to drive traffic to your sales funnel. There is further training that helps you drive traffic to your done for you sales funnel. The training gives you 3 strategies:
- Solo ads (paid strategy).
- Instagram – (free strategy).
- You Tube (video marketing – free strategy).
What I like about the product
- The software allows you to create your own campaigns.
- It is definitely not difficult to set up. I have created the three done for you Campaigns with minimum fuss.
- They are all high ticket offers paying higher commissions.
- There are many affiliates promoting affiliate products and not building their lists. As a short term measure, probably OK. But a list is so important. Hence, the ability to promote a product while your list is being built for you should be an attractive proposition.
What I don’t like about the product
- The basic product only provides you 3 offers to promote. However, the unlimited version offers a lot more variety.
- The sales page headline in my opinion is misleading. It reads: “How I effortlessly make over $1,000 per day.” Making money online requires effort somewhere along the line whether using a free or paid strategy together with a software.
- What would have been helpful especially for a newbie is having a follow up email series of say 3-5 emails to add to the autoresponder.
I have not heavily promoted the done for you funnels inside of the High Ticket Hijack. But one thing is clear to me: it is not a scam.
However, there are too many upsells in my opinion and it does lead me to wonder whether the basic product is a waste of time altogether.
Once, I have promoted the done for you funnels, I will add more information in my final thoughts on this software.
Do you have experience of using this software to promote the done for you funnels? If so, what has been your own experience so far with it?